2009年8月15日土曜日

Rapid weight loss, log 2




Today is....the 15th and I am 104.5 kilos.
And I feel it.
Now its getting a bit more tough not to eat, particularly on the weekend. I have gone back into the gym after my summer break of 10 days. It didnt do much good, my right wrist is still beat up. Its always the same as well. After a lay off, when I go back in my power and flexiblity is up but its the timing thats begun to rot away and the timing is so critical to everything, even bag work.

I think in order to maintain my weight loss at a decent pace, I will have to change things up and bit and take more drastic measures. getting to 104 is fairly easy. Now dropping to 100 is the next step. Fun fun fun.

Up to this point, all I have done nutritionally is eat very little. That works.
I can attest to it. But to continue to weight loss I will move to a primarily protein dense diet. very low carbs and lots and lots of water.

Let you know soon.

Of...change my hair a bit. Mixed reactions from the crowd. I like it though.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿